Friday, September 3, 2010

PILLOW CASES

Today, I went to the fabric store. (big surprise) While I was keeping busy with all the beautiful fabric all around me, Davis enjoyed looking around too. He found the Halloween fabric, and took me over to show me all of it. He decided that this fabric would be good for him for a pillow case. The eyes glow in the dark. We tried it in the store bathroom, and he was totally hooked. So we got enough fabric to make him and Bracken matching ones, yet they could tell them apart. As soon as we got home, I started sewing. They taught me this way easy cool way to sew them. Their are no raw seams in the whole thing, and the inside side has french seams, which I don't sew very often. They turned out "SEW" cute. I know you all want to sew one now. I also purchased Christmas fabric for napkins. I'll post those later when I get them done. Totally cute.

Davis' pillowcase


Bracken's pillow case


This is inside "sew" you can see no raw seam from blue to black, and up above is the french seam. No raw seams anywhere. It looks so nice inside.

No comments: