Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sprocket Pillow

I love reading fabric blogs! What cute projects there are out there.
I was looking at CluckCluckSew.com, and she posted this darling sprocket
pillow. I downloaded her template, and made this darling, cutie
round pillow, out of my bliss scraps, to go with the bliss quilt.
Isn't she so cute?! While you're at CluckCluckSew.com, check out the
frayed circle quilt on her side bar. I am definately putting that quilt
on my list, for the boys to snuggle with in the family room watching tv,
or during scriptures. Of course, I think all the chilly mornings are now
officially over. It has been in the high 90's this week, Ugh! I'm not
ready for the heat yet.



All that cute roundness, and cute fabric. I'm having a little
bit of a problem though, my list of cute projects I want to make is growing!!!
The sewing machine is taking over! Of course, I'm not complaining.
If you want to take a look at a new line of fabric that is coming out, check
out this site: sweetwater.typepad.com. The new fabric line is called
Hometown. Red is in it, and polka dots, and way cute stuff. I'm going
to have to buy some, especially the red polka dots, and maybe
the gray ones too, and the other reds. :)

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

I did not know you even needed blankets in AZ. Bwa haaa! Cute stuff!!!