Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Sunday, Jan. 31st was my birthday! Nice. You've probably noticed that everything seems to revolve around food here at our house, and my birthday was no exception. I ordered ebelskivers with fresh blueberries for my birthday breakfast. Delicious! Then after church we had a mexican fiesta with Mattas Salsa. Can't forget the dessert. Stacie and Ashleigh made cheesecake with a homecrust, that was Fantastic.

Some Birthday hightlights, lots of baking tools (specifically worded with DISHWASHER SAFE, that tends to be a BIG deal to some of the dishwasher helpers around here), a cute red shirt (Sometimes I borrowed Kinsie's--not any more), and Jon Schmidt CD--Bonus Tracks. By now, you know that I like his music a lot. Road trip song #4 is super to dance to, clean to, drive to etc.


Steven was having fun with the camera, and I just couldn't resist this picture of Kinsie having such a great time at my party.

No comments: