Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Popcorn Anyone?

The other night a friend of mine dropped by unexpectantly. She had seen Stacie post pictures of her new cupcake on Facebook. She wanted to be a taster! She introduced me to this new site called Bakerella. It is a great site. There is a delicious looking recipe for Smores cupcakes that we have to try. I especially like to look at the blogs they love to visit. So, tonight, I came across this recipe Spicy Peanut Butter Popcorn. Doesn't that sound wonderful? And Guess what? It taste great too! It just has a hint of spice. (even my 4 year old didn't say anthing) I have Loved Popcorn since I was young. We would pop it every Sunday night, and eat it while we watched "Wonderful World of Disney". (aaah...yes, that dates me doesn't it?) Since then I have come to enjoy many different varieties of popcorn. You'll probably have all the ingredients for this new recipe in your pantry. Try it out, and tell me what you think? What is your favorite kind of Popcorn?!?

Spicy Peanut Butter Popcorn

No comments: