Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Anniversary!

Steven and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary on Monday Feb. 9th! Pretty great. I have officially been married as long as I lived at home (which is half of my life!) We went up North to Greer for a quick weekend getaway! We took the quad and did some riding. As you can see from the photo, I attracted the most mud! It snowed the day we left, and it looked so beautiful! We visited with family and old friends on our trip and just had a wonderful time.













4 comments:

Heather said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! It looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks again for those cool pictures of our house.

Ian and Kristen said...

Hi Ginger, it's Ian and Kristen. Happy Anniversary! I didn't know ours were so close! (Ours is the 8th)I will have to send you an invite to our blog cause it's set to private. Hope you and your family are doing well!

JoAnn said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you could experience the "white stuff" (Ummmm... I'm talking about snow...!) :) Happy Anniversary to the nicest couple under the sun!!!

Janet said...

What a fun anniversary trip! Can you believe how time is flying by? We'll have to come down and play on the quads with you. Miss you! Happy anniversary and happy valentine's day!